[p] to place you in a silver cage
[html]
psh hooker, you're fine. I also just recently saw my mom's raspberry bushes and now know exactly what they look like >>
wordcount ► 000

Gale furrowed his brows; he had absolutely no idea how to take care of a raspberry plant. All he had ever known was how to find out, how to pluck the berries, and how to skip off without a care. "Perhaps we can trim this and dig it out, but plant it away from the herbs. I know it grows fast and long, and needs regular trimming to keep it from spreading like ivy." He did not know much else other than what his masters and the woman had told him, or that he had heard second hand or by chance. "I do not know more, Domina," he said apologetically, more happy to divulge this information than he had been about baneberries. Raspberries were not poisonous and were for healing. Surely the Lord would not find fault with him trying to help?

He carefully touched the edges of various branches, checking for weakness, death, or disease. It seemed healthy enough, and he plucked a second berry from one such branch and popped it into his mouth to taste. It was sweet as the juices ran down his throat and he smiled. Definitely the right berry. With a deft snap, he pulled the branch off the main body of the plant. He swayed it up the woman, the last few clutches of berries on it offered to her. "A taste, Domina?" he offered with a slight smile, happy that he was not being treated harshly - something he had realized moments before.

Image credited to RomeCabs. Table style inspired by Kitty.

<style>
.gale_02 {padding:5px 0px 250px 0px; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yR5kk.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#f5fbf9; border: 1px solid #000; font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;line-height:12px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; margin: 0 auto;}
.gale_02 .inner {margin:0 10px; padding: 0px 9px 0px 9px;text-align:justify;}
.gale_02 .ooc {text-align:left; color:#480201; font-size:10px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; }
.gale_02 .wc {color:#f5bd16; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; padding:0px 15px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 10px 5px;}
.gale_02 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;color:#000;}
.gale_02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000; text-shadow:#cf2a00 1px 1px 2px;}
p.gale02_credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread