[p] to place you in a silver cage
[html]

302 There are some in my backyard -- maybe different kinds, idk. O_O Mine look like... kind of thorn bushes/whip-like vines?? Whatev. Can probably end this with the assumption of going off to plant the raspberries? 8D

Draugr is by me!

The hybrid listened attentively and gave a decisive nod of her head. She had no idea how to rear these plants beyond what Gale said; perhaps they would have to pay special attention to it at first, but if he was correct in the plant's propensity for exponential growth, this would be but a brief trial in the early life of the small thing. And -- if this one died, surely there were others, stronger plants. The hybrid watched as the slave investigated the plant, tasting of its berries. She assumed such was necessary to ascertain the quality of the plant -- and indeed, whether it was the correct one. In which case, the earthen-hued woman figured it was better Gale tasted than she did, on the off chance there was some chance of poison. While she lamented the loss of life, and especially life so useful as Gale, she would not place him before herself. None had this added favor for Draugr within Salsola.

Thank you, the hybrid said, even as she shook her head. I'd better not. When there are many raspberry plants, I will eat of them. There was a faint smile on the dark-hued muzzle, though it faded. The wolfdog tossed her nose in the general direction of the garden. Let's get it back and in the ground. While she yearned for the moment where this conquest of the wild could be shown to her fellow Salsolians, none would look kindly on her or Gale for providing them with one scrawny plant and a few berries. The dark-hued woman hoped, with time, the plant would take seed and spread. Even if it needed to be trimmed and cut back as the lemon balm and blueberries, Draugr had no doubt raspberries were a worthy pursuit.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread