The Good Life
((259)) xD Aw. Accents are fun~

The others expression interested Harvey. He couldn't help but to return a grin.

His accent was that of a Cockney, the male being from the East End of London himself. Though he'd traveled around the country and had heard and learned many different dialects, his way of speaking stayed true to his hometown, for the majority.

Ah, a new 'ouse, yeh? Got meself a place t' stay recently, I did. The merle luperci nodded, Livin' wif a lovely lil' bird, she is. Quite nice, so far. 'Ope t' find somefin' more permanent for meself, but, for the time bein'... He shrugged, smiling to the stranger, I can't complain.

Harvey nodded, shaking the male's hand. It was a gesture he'd been used to, back in London, but so far, he hadn't met another who ever offered their hand. His grip was strong, but not overpowering.

Harvey Butler. He grinned, enunciating the 'er' sound at the end of his surname, though he'd usually pronounce it 'Butlah'. Pleasure t' meetcha, Mr. Trovato.

Despite being aware that he was probably much older than the stranger, the Brit was typically a respectful and formal individual. During his time as a gangster in London, calling one by their last name was common, especially the higher ups.

The patchy dog shifted through a box of items somewhat, his attention still mostly on the other as he spoke. The North, eh? Been a bit north meself, jus' wonderin' 'bout. I live 'ere, jus' a lil' ways away. I like it 'ere... Reminds me of 'ome. Harv smiled.

Messages In This Thread