[M] The end all starts
[html]

(--) Bit of PP again? Let me know if changy please. >__< He is gonna back off, though -- just can assume Ayita passed out from here, if want...? I can edit post if want more injury or anything. 8B

Machidael is by me!

Though Machidael was fit and strong and muscular, he was outsized, and she was in Secui form. Her struggles almost vexed him, and he himself fought to keep his hold on her, snarling ferociously. At least she had the good sense to fight -- this perhaps raised her in his estimation subconsciously. It was not her plea for life which gave him pause, but the fight she offered him. He gave a yank of her scruff again and drove a fist into the side of her head, above her eye. The blow at least seemed to stun her for a moment, letting him lean in close to her face. All the same, his other hand, the one not engaged with her scruff, wrapped around her muzzle to keep her from biting his face. It wouldn't do to get a scar on his lovely face, after all.

Pretty wolf girl, he said, rubbing the thumb of his muzzle-holding hand against her cheek. I let life. Life good, life good, he repeated, murmuring almost soothingly into her face. Not pretty wolf girl life, he added, and with that, his muzzle snapped at her ear, aiming to rip and rend it -- and whatever of her cheek and face -- he could bite in that moment. Maybe it would kill her, too? Oops. By the time he drew his mouth away form her, it was too late to consider such minor discrepancies in what he might or might not have said. The jackal leaned back and released her, rolling back off of her and away. It was only to quickly gather his things and trot away, leaving her where she fell. He could attend his wound when he was well away from her.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread