Peaceful Intentions
[html]
OOC: Let's try to bring down the tension quickly XD <3 Please, no one else join this thread. / +300

The howl from the boarders was unrecognizable but it caused a the Alpha to turn towards it in earnest regardless. He had been making rounds along the boarders leisurely, deciding that if Neela was going to be out and about pregnant than he sure as hell would stick near by incase she called. Certain she would head for the howl, as any stubborn warrior female would, he allowed his two legs to move quickly in a jog. If the stranger belonging to the call had meant to be a threat he certainly wouldn’t have called but Jazper did not trust anyone to be around a pregnant female of his pack, particularly one who was bearing the offspring of his bloodline. As he moved closer the scent became recognizable, mixing with the scents of Neela and Tony.

His lip curled up and his ears twitched in agitation as the gathering came into view, his golden eyes instantly recognizing Tony’s own annoyance at the strangers, the father just picking up the mention of an insult. With Jaden’s presence being confirmed Jazper’s large hand reached up to pull his large claymore sword from it’s sheath as he took the other side of Neela. Unlike Tony the Sole put himself in front of the red and white mix with a scowl clear on his face.

Although Tony was struggling with the lack of feeling in his arm, and Neela was pregnant, Jazper was certain that the Knight’s could scare off these two large men. Both of the Knight men were taller than the men on their boarders and were trained fighters and although he didn’t know of the scruffy grey and white man’s abilities the warrior vividly remembered the dark man. Standing tall with his sword loose in his hand his sun kissed face turned to Jaden the scowl seemingly permanent, You. His normally friendly and light Scottish accent was now deep and thick. You dare help that slave keeper Amy fight against my pack mates, my family, and return to my boarder with an accomplice to insult us? Now fully blocking the pregnant women with eyes all ablaze he continued, Explain yourself quickly friend. The claymore was now tight in his grasp, threatening a painful attack should he decide the two were a threat.

<style type="text/css">
.Jazzy-008 b {font-weight:bold; color:#446374; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #597a8c; }
.Jazzy-008 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.Jazzy-008 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#0b222e; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2edsf1h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 335px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3d4d56; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Jazzy-008 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Jazzy-008 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread