Peaceful Intentions
[html]

PGP + 5

Words 500+

Jaden too pondered about their meeting with Casa but only because he was worried about his words and actions ruining any chance they had to be diplomatic with this pack. So meeting with a face he didn’t recognize was a pleasing chance. Even having her seem a little bit short was workable. Likely it had to do with her showing pregnancy. His first mate had been irritable while carrying too.

The Issum parted his lips to answer her slightly gruff greeting but was unfortunately beaten to the punch by his companion. He could do little but listen in astonishment as X’ies gave the unfortunate woman one of his tongue lashings. For a male who did things and made decisions based on logic it seemed extremely counterproductive to bite at this pack with words when he already knew they would have trouble do to his leader’s past actions. Jaden sent him a disapproving glance but didn’t silence him. It was proof that their relationship was improving that the dark male chose to value his relationship with X’ies and their appearance of unity in place of defending a stranger. In truth he did agree with the Lambda’s observations but would have gone about wording it quiet differently.

Things only worsened with the appearance of another weapon toting member. A male and, judging by his words, this pregnant dog’s mate. Wonderful! Jaden hadn’t even opened his mouth yet and they were already being told to leave.Please excuse my companion, he asked sincerely with a small step forward. He raised his palms in a gesture of friendliness. It’s— Then what he was dreading happened quite suddenly.

From seemingly thin air spawned the monstrous body of Jazper. Now Jaden was a large man, but this male was simply appalling in size. The silver flash of his clamor was more than enough to get the shorter alpha’s attention as well. It was incredibly similar to the one that had given him the long scar on his chest. As a warrior, Jaden’s first fearful thoughts were of spite that he had come so utterly unarmed. At this range, there was no hope of getting a lethal shot off with his bow. He slowly took a breath. Things weren’t that bad… yet. There was still a chance to salvage this. The Issum swallowed and hoped this meeting wouldn’t turn into another scar on his body.

With very little thought Jaden took a sidestep to place himself between the claymore and his pack mate. X’ies’ words might have been aggravating but the ex-assassin would be further damned if he would let him take that sword as punishment. Jazper, he said cautiously with palms still displayed, I understand that was a terrible choice. Amy is a demon. The weapons I fought with that night were a gift from her. I have since relinquished them, He motioned to his bare hips and was suddenly grateful he had left them to X’yrin. My companion is unaware of my previous actions here, This lie like all the other words was with intention to defuse the situation. Please, we mean you no harm and come with only peaceful intentions.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style>
.jaden-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jaden-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jaden-t51 b {color:#181913; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jaden-t51 {background-color:#B3B4A8; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/jaden.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525344; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.jaden-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.jaden-t51 .inner {margin:0px 10px 163px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#313229;}
.jaden-t51 .wordcount {color:#181913; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #181913; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread