Peaceful Intentions
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Other information goes here

X'ies wasn't going to lie nd say that the other mans weapon was not intimidating, but beyond that he did not share the same fear as his alpha who was putting on a rather pathetic show to say the least. " He speaks truthfully, we did have peaceful intentions in mind...and likely twas my poison tongue that sparked this little arguement...fair to say that I should probably be more accepting of other packs traditions". Stupidity. He thought to himself, all the while keeping his face blank, watching the opposing group with lazy eyes. " However...if actions commited by my companion, and my words are enough to spark violence...heres some food for thought...your sword...its very large and intimidating...but I'm going to focus on the point of it being very large...in open field combat it might be useful...here though where you have two of your own kin right next to you...and where the space isn't very affording....well chances are you will have to choose your strikes carefully else risk glancing blows to them...with your overall body size I would say you would be better discarding that weapon in this situation....next is the point that your kin ARE right next to you, one of which is quite vulnerable at this point in time...and my friend who has already soured relations with you it would seem, has a long range weapon...a few well placed arrows....well yes...we might lose our lives this day, but I'm willing to bet conflict thusy would cost your pack more members....and potiental members...than it would ours....none of us would win..Understand, this is not a threat, its an observation...".

No doubt those last words would send Jaden's crap straight down into his pants. X'ies however was keeping his eyes focused on the large male, unhindered by size or strength. His voice this time was not one of insult or seeking to elevate a tense situation. Not a threat,it was merely a logical observation of their current situation.The words of a stratigist. As it stood, both sides would lose out in a conflict. " So I suggest we all calm down, again...I apologise for any insult I may have caused..I am X'ies Lambda....".

000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread