Peaceful Intentions
[html]

Aro just had to jump in XD

Word Count → 000

Aro had been patrolling around for the hell of it, granted it was a duty he needed to fill, but he just felt that was what he would do today, other than practicing his other combat. Aro was again not high today. He had been without his drug for a week or two now...though he really did have some, as usual, but he was without its influence. He had come to terms with his troubles of having two female pregnant, one within the borders and the other in the artist pack.

All was interrupted by a call from the borders. It was a bit of a distance away but Aro took off toward the call. His long masculine legs carrying him quickly despite his large size inherited from his father. Once he came within eyesight of the group his ears shot forward as he slowed listening to the exchange of words. First he caught his father's then the response of the other ebony man..then his companion. Aro's blood turned hot instantly and his lips lifted in a snarl. How dare he say such things. Aro came strolling up in a dominant stance before toning it down in respect to his father. He came up between the group and the male who seemed to have all his observations. His oceanic eyes harsh and turbulent. A half cocky grin on his mug, "Well...let me see what we have here. An observation expert, eh?" He ignored his younger brother's call for calm and hearing them out. Right now this damn wolf had his attentions, "First you must excuse our hormonal Neela, and second...perhaps you're mere observation is a little deceiving...though we all may carry swords...our father, and his sons, but you seem to have taken up the assumption that we don't have any skills outside of sword combat. " He then laughed, his hand resting on the hilt of his own.

Aro wasn't going to tell him about his sword. The shealthed instrument was large, but made with light durable metal that allowed the tuxedo man to be swift. He had practiced many times wanting to be fast and light on his feet. Aro aimed to deceive those in battle. Who would think a large monster as himself could be fast and precise...not many, and Sidra proved that he was faster than any would think. "We may be full of kin here, and we may carry swords but we don't fight with our emotions...we fight with our heads. You say you came with peaceful intentions but you insulted one of our members. Who does that when they seek to make peace and allies?" He backed away still keeping his large body between the group. "I would love to hear you out, sir..." He's tense blue eyes looked to the other, "But your companion here needs to go...he's a little rude, if you ask me..."

His mind reeled to the Amy topic, "As for this Amy topic, you've made your choices, and that should have no reflection on your pack...though if this is what you have to represent your pack.." His eyes looked to the other, "...then I'm sorry, but I personally wouldn't ally with your pack...they seem rude and disrespectful of other pack members..." His arms folded over his chest. He waited, curious to see if his father would indeed hear them out after Tony had prompted for their father to hear the two assholes out. Granted Aro was a bit of an ass...but at least he was charming..

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread