Peaceful Intentions
[html]
OOC: NO MORE JOINERS PLEASE Smile / +500

The man he knew as Jaden surprised him with his body language, instantly giving up into a submissive stance. His palms open wide towards him and his loved ones in a gesture that held no fight in it. The calm explanation did some to cool Jazper’s temper, his blade moving to sit horizontal from the ground, it’s tip on the earth below them. Although he wasn’t pleased to see Jaden he seemed to be sincere in his words and his wish for peace. Neela’s hissing behind him did him no favors though, his insides twisting up instinctively pushing him to lash out and remove anything that agitated the pregnant female. It was Tony that finally caught his attention. The Italian words, mixed with Neela’s own bid for him to ignore Xies finally released the seemingly permanent scowl from his face. It wasn’t often that the Knight’s would slip into the Italian language, with most of them only knowing enough to hold a conversation briefly, but when his sons did the father listened more carefully.

At Aro’s entrance he turned his head, chuckling internally at his eldest boy’s words. Out of all of his sons Aro seemed to be the lucky one who had not inherited the temper of the Marino and Knight families. He held that calmness that Jazper’s own father had in difficult situations and that Jazper normally held when acting as a third party to a conflict. The words were calm and intelligent, something that the group needed. Slipping into the Italian tongue the head of the family spoke with some level of calmness, trying to mimic his son’s, Cerchiamo di ignorare il grigio e uno bianco, che non è una minaccia per noi. Forse questi due ci hanno portano le informazioni che possiamo utilizzare. O forse hanno solo ci portano stupidità.. He chuckled lightly as his yellow eyes returned to Jaden.

Lifting his sword and placing it back over his head and into the sheath he stood tall and proud of his family. Perhaps we have started off on the wrong paw. With these words his family would know that there was to be no more fighting. Attempting to not look at X’ies he decided to introduce the pack properly. As you know this is Casa di Cavalieri. These, He gestured to three wolves around him, are my sons and my daughter-in-law. I apologize for the rude welcome, we tend to not take kindly to those who appear to threaten members of the Knight family.. His golden eyes glanced over to X’ies before returning to the dark male before him expectantly. Everyone in my pack is trained to fight in all forms, with and without weapons. Neela was never in any danger, as you can now clearly see.

With three large males now standing before them it was clear to Jazper that X’ies would have to re-evaluate the situation and would certainly come to the conclusion that even if they tried the pair would not be able to touch the pregnant women. How can we be of service to you today? Surely you come here for a reason. His voice was much calmer, and his face, though not beaming with happiness, showed no signs of aggression. The Alpha was still cautious of the visitors but was willing to give Jaden a chance to redeem himself with the current odds.

<style type="text/css">
.Jazzy-008 b {font-weight:bold; color:#446374; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #597a8c; }
.Jazzy-008 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.Jazzy-008 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#0b222e; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2edsf1h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 335px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3d4d56; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Jazzy-008 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Jazzy-008 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread