Peaceful Intentions
[html]

PGP + 4

Words 400+

Jaden held his position throughout the fury of words and reasoning still as nonthreatening as he could be. There was simply no other way for him to stand. With no close range weapons or his metal gauntlets for defense, trying to take a defensive stance against the entirety of sharpened steal facing him would be foolish. But a defensive stance didn’t mean he wasn’t agitated either. The pregnant female had a right to be upset but not to toss her blades or insults in Jaden’s direction. Her toss brought the throwing knife within inches of his body due to the Issum’s place in front of X’ies. His right ear flicked as it often did when he grew suddenly irritated but he clamped his jaw shut and kept his fangs from showing themselves.

The other members where sensible and didn’t toss misplaced aggression at the darker Nomad. But all of their opinions of him truly mattered little. The only one of them that truly needed to be pleased was the alpha Jazper. If he could be convinced Sangi’lak offered more than two members who were slightly at odds with Casa then, perhaps the other leader’s mind for the future could find value in peace. He would mention X’yrin. Maybe they knew well of her like some of the other packs did.

But that might be hard now. The longer X’ies ran his mouth and openly opposed Jaden’s, his leader’s wish for peace, the less influence or say it would seem the Issum had over his own pack. X’ies, he glanced back over his shoulder at the other male, leave. It was an order but nothing more. No anger or notes of pleading. He hoped dearly X’ies would see this as necessary and avoid saying much more to inflame the situation. Chances were slim to none that he would leave without another aggravating remark though.

Jaden took a breath and faced Jazper once more when he spoke. My name is Jaden Ohanzee, he introduced himself to the members of Casa who didn’t know his name with a nod. And indeed I have. My dearest friend X’yrin and I have founded a collective of wolves up north. We thought it in our best interest to determine our relations with the other packs and offer a chance for trade where possible. I still wish for positive relations between us regardless of the past or sharp tongue of one member, It was an honest offer, Both of our packs will be stronger for it.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style>
.jaden-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jaden-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jaden-t51 b {color:#181913; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jaden-t51 {background-color:#B3B4A8; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/jaden.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525344; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.jaden-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.jaden-t51 .inner {margin:0px 10px 163px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#313229;}
.jaden-t51 .wordcount {color:#181913; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #181913; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread