Peaceful Intentions
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Other information goes here

Indeed, this had turned out better than he thought. The pregnant female reminded him somewhat of a bumblebee, buzzing around with her small stingers. All noise. Another male arrived on the scene completing the wonders of the spectacle, this one too seemed to have a mouth on him but not the brains with which to use it. He didn't recall stating that they wished to be allies, or indeed anything beyond the fact that they had peaceful intentions. That was, not to cause violence. And X'ies himself had no wishes to start that, such things were entirely down to the brutes in front. A smirk would cross his face as the leader began to speak of resolving their current conflict. Jaden meanwhile turned and spoke for him to leave, and X'ies was quite satisfied with that outcome. " As you request....I think I've gotten what I came here for ...The rest I bequeath to you..". Awhile back X'ies had told Jaden that his main point on these missions were not to make friendly with the locals, but to uncover truths. Weaknesses, strengths. Generally an idea of the pack and what could be used against them. And he had obtained precisely that.

As he walked away. his mind jogged a little to the point that four of them now stood to respond to one call. His brain working a game of averages, he would take that the average pack might have between 8 and 10 members. Using these numbers, four turning up to meet them was nearly half of the average packs total numbers. It could be that this particular pack may have had slightly more, or indeed slightly less. But still four was a substantial chunk particularly when a leader, and a pregnant female stood among the number. From this he deduced that there was a severe lack of foresight among the pack, they did not spread their guard numbers evenly, nor did they take direct caution in dealing with future members of the pack. X'ies was now under the assumption that if this indeed was a pack of warriors, strong as they were they would be vulnerable to a bait and hook tactic if it was required. Of course, further investigation would be warranted to confirm this assumption, particularly when it came to the packs actual numbers and how much of an impact such baiting would have.

On top of this he noted that the pack seemed very protective of family, how much of the almost violence had been Jaden, and how much had been his baiting he did not know. If indeed that was the atypical response to an insult, then it would be a useful tactic for instilling distraction or blindness to other things if it was needed in the future.

Honestly he hadn't expected that it would go THAT well, when he had delivered the initial insult he had expected Jaden to make a second call, or for the female to waddle off and bring back a swath of angry males. Quite the opposite however the males had arrived shortly after with no need for a secondary call, further emphasizing lack of organization and foresight. With a wide grin on his face, he made his way back to the campsite to think on matters further. [EXIT]

000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread