Peaceful Intentions
[html]
OOC Laughs

Though it galled her to do so Neela backed down when Jazper called for it, her throwing knives disappearing back into her pouch almost as quickly as they had appeared in her hands. She wiped clean most of the obvious signs of aggression but still glowered at the two from where she stood; bad first impression clouding her judgement or not Neela just plain didn’t like the two and would have greatly preferred that they left.

Neela was glad to see the back of X’ies. She watched him suspiciously, making sure that he had well and truly disappeared into the trees before her attention swung back to Jaden, her expression slightly less hostile but still suspicious. She didn’t like anyone who had any ties to Amy but then again, Jaden had decried her afterwards, but was that enough to make up for aiding that blonde bitch and fighting against her alpha at some point in time?

Neela’s thoughts on such were interrupted when a familiar name was mentioned, jolting her from her thoughts and causing her ears to twitch in shock. Aside from Kiara and Jace Neela hadn’t seen any of Ichika’s old members since they scattered to the winds, so to hear of X’yrin starting a pack was welcome news. ”I know X’yrin,” she offered quietly, ”A member of Ichika, leader for a short while, tried to hold everything together after Nayru left.” obviously X’yrin had failed but that wasn’t to be held against her, at that point Ichika had slid well down the path to destruction and was beyond saving, ” Not sure what I think of her choice of companion but if she’s one of the alpha’s of this pack, it gives it some credit, in my eyes at least.” It wasn’t her place to choose what they did, that was Jazper’s, but she could offer her opinion nonetheless.

Neela paused uneasily for a moment, staring at Jaden thoughtfully before she gave her head a minutely brief dip in his direction. ”I apologise. Amy is a sore subject for me; she nearly killed a close friend of mine and myself as well. I overreacted.” Neela’s voice was stiff and formal still but not forced; if X’yrin had chosen to lead a pack alongside this Jaden then he must have some redeeming qualities, despite his poor choice in friends. There was no mention of X’ies in her apology and there would be none, the male had insulted her unprovoked and borderline threatened Casa multiple times.

<style type="text/css">
.risinghope b {font-weight:bold; color:#a38750; letter-spacing:.5px}
.risinghope p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.risinghope {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#471e00; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/1vif8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #885004; padding: 330px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a27e36; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
417+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread