Peaceful Intentions
[html]

-Adorns the dunce hat- I thought you were talking about a different thread x.x I sorry!!

Word Count → 000

Aro remained between the two groups, his arms firmly folded over his chest. He was calm, but his mind ready watching them. He had no care for the sub-leader, the man wasn't being pompous, to put it kindly, like the other one. His father said it, and Aro still did pay attention to the male. His eyes focused on the 'in-charge' male when he told the idiot to leave. The male had to gulls to speak like he had some alternative motive and Aro's lips twitched up as his ocean spray eyes glimmered with their first hint of anger. This male hadn't a clue, this was but a fraction of the members in these lands, if he dared to start a thing with them, or the pack chose to start a thing they would have trouble on their hands. The pack was twenty strong and growing..this male was unaware, "...oh, I don't think you got it all..." Aro spoke in his deep smooth voice, eyes stern as he watched the back of that pompous idiot. He glanced out the corners of his eyes as his father spat in the man's direction.

"E 'davvero quello che è venuto a rappresentare questo pacchetto ...."

So far Aro wasn't impressed, even after the sub-leader spoke of whom their leader was. Aro didn't know anything of this woman. He was in the dark and completely neutral listening to his father, Neela, and this male talk. His ears remained alert and watched the body language. His mind wasn't anything like the pompous one who left, but he was always ready for anything, when focused. Sidra could attest, however, the more they conversed without the other male here, he could see that perhaps this pack was not quite like that idiot they associated with...still, Aro kept an opened yet closed mind toward this pack...

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread