frail
[html]
Oh so pathetic

Ayita had to admit that she was not ecpecting him to come in like this. she sat up a little bit. Shhhh. Hati one step at a time. I'm fine I need nothing breath. She said smiling at him. ya she ached and hurt but the pain mainly came from the broken limbs. She didn't expect her son to be this upset over it.

Ayita moved to lay her head on Hati's lap. She huffed as she looked up at him. he need not worry so much there was so much to life she had lived 7 long years seen war and the birth of her children, her first grand child and she had two more. There was so much good bad had to come once and a while. She closed her eyes for a moment as she thought of what to say next.

I worry because you are still my baby you could be 5 and still be my baby She spoke smiling a bit as she laughed lightly. She didn't want him worried over her. But hey it was a little late for that now wasn't it. Is that whats bugging you? The world beyond the court. She spoke her tone taking a bit more of a motherly lecture. I thought you of the dangers so that you would be smart about it. I don't want you to hide in here worrying about the world. Theres so much out there. She said stopping to breath her broken ribs hurting so bad.

I wanted to see Jiva, and your brother Liam. they both moved to the north. they are my blood I don't want them to be forgotten. There could be a girl out there for you Hati, but hiding in here you'll never find her. She spoke . She just wanted them all happy. The world is cruel but there is so much good in it. She shifted plling herself away slightly. Now how about you grab some clean water and those bandages. i'll teach you basic medical techniques if you'd like. If not Amaranth is coming by. She spoke smiling at him. She would keep talking but she may as well teach him and keep him busy.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug31 b {font-weight:bold; color:#cfc4c0; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4e3f34; }
.freebaug31 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug31 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#5f4a42; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7Fm2n.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4e3f34; padding: 5px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1f1914; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug31 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug31 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread