frail
Ayita smiled as she laid there and waited. She didn't think her son saw the reason why she couldn't just stay in the court all the time. She knew that once and a while Jiva and her son would return. But they should not have to always travel to see her. She wasn't so old as to not be able to walk. She was able to move and she could travel. She smiled a bit when she was well enough she would travel again to go and see them.

Thats plenty If I could shift I wouldn't need to ask your help. She said huffing she should shift and have Amaranth reset her leg. It would be better for her she would think. She Should have Amaranth go and see Liam and get him to come set her leg but she didn't want him to worry about her. After all she was fine even though all her kids were worrying over her.

Why don't you take Asagi? She's a good horse I just never ride I bet you she'd enjoy your gentle ways. She spoke blue eyes looking at him. She moved a bit so that he would beable to clean the cuts on her face. Just be gentle and ask what ever questions you need too.

Messages In This Thread