[p] sorrow all across the surface roads
[html]

Word Count → 806 :: Sorry for the failure of posting in the first one and the lateness on the second one. Just saying, even if it goes to a month old before i post in it, just PM me and ask me if I'm gonna post, because it's more than likely that i will post ASAP. It's either that i forgot, or my muse is just shitty, but i'll write if i have to. I'll also try for it to not be shitty.

No one said that this would be easy
This is never easy.

Valkyrie had been spending a lot of her time with her birds and her felines. Mostly because Muerte now had three beautiful chicks, and Valkyrie was not only starting to teach the chicks to speak in low speech, but she was also getting them used to her and Luperci in general. The one-eyed father of the chicks had a birdies-grin on his beak as he watched Valkyrie intereact with his children. He also spoke to his children to make sure they knew that she was a good person, and that she was their 'god-mother' of sorts. He also explained their position in the pack, and that they were unde the command of Valkyrie mostly, but the other pack members might ask for something in which Valkyrie would tell them to do. This was not often though and he also informed them of this. For the most part though, they were free birds, who chose to be in the clan with Valkyrie, and in exchange for food and shelter, Valkyrie was given their services. Klok, and Hope, they were much of a different story. They stayed with Valkyrie because they thought that she was a mother of sorts to them since their mother was killed long ago when they were very young. They depended on her as much as much as any other child would, but they were getting to be the age now to where they were catching their own food, so not they only craved her attention. Not only that but Klok was getting exceptionally big, unlike any common house cat that would be walking around. Valkyrie was starting to suspect that they were mixed with some other big feline. She'd been spending a lot of time caring for her animals though, trying to find some sort of peace for her spirit that seemed to be so...chaotic as of late.

Luckily, caring for Klok and Hope, as well as Freya, Hextor, Muerte and their chicks happened to calm her. She also found some solace in reading, but not so much as of late, for every book she read as of late would have some sort of wartime theme going on and she was trying to find something else besides that to think about. She didn't want to think about what she'd done for her home against the Boreas wolves. It was warm outside today, and the Optime female felt as if she could use a good run. Klok agreed to come along with her, and Freya ended up following along as well, half wondering where Valkyrie was going and half just bored and wanting something to do. Valk welcomed her animal friends along with her and she ran out towards the Great Village. She never really spent much time there, for she still was staying in her father's shitty cave that was in the grimwell caverns. She loved buildings, so it wasn't like she didn't want to move to the Great Village, it was that it was a hassle and she would not enjoy the process of moving. Plus... She wasn't ready to leave her father's grave that laid to the side of his cave.

Sooner or later she made it to the Great Village and she decided that it was time for a good break. She panted and she sat down on the ground for a little bit, just sitting there, panting to cool off. She hadn't realized she was near corrals until she heard other horses complaining (mainly just a colt) with her large, oversized ears. Gamboge eyes looked up and then her onyx gloved hands pushed her up off the ground and she looked towards the sounds of the colt. She walked around the corner and found the sight of the colt, Myrika, and a mare a little bit more off in another corral. The tuxedo-ed, tailless feline was quick to find a perch on the fence to the corral that Myrika was in and Valkyrie walked up and rested her arms on the fence and gazed over at the Aquila. Mah' Aquila, Nice ta' see ya' this afta'noon.. spoke the girl in her accented voice that she lasped back into. Sure, she could speak without it, but she liked it in a way, so she didn't think that she needed to rid of it. At least for now. Maybe later she would drop it again, for she was known for doing this too.

Who's dat handsome boy? asked the girl, feeling less talkative than normal today. She also didn't know if Myrika would even have her presence at the moment or if the Aquila would be happier left alone. If that was the case, she would probably seek out Sascha Ulrich and converse with the mute.

<style>
.valky-Miyu {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.valky-Miyu img{width:300px; float:left}
.valky-Miyu p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.valky-Miyu p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.valky-Miyu .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.valky-Miyu p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.valky-Miyu b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#AA0000;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000000;}
</style>
image © Miyu!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread