[p] sorrow all across the surface roads
[html]

Word Count → 474 :: Everytime I type colt, I accidentally type cotl first because....yeah...I just thought you should know Tongue It's never the other way around though. I never type colt when I'm trying to type cotl.

No one said that this would be easy
This is never easy.

Klok wasn't expecting a greeting from the Aquila, but he received one anyways. He looked at the woman with his emerald eyes and he mewed a greeting back to her. It was bitterly toned, but respectful than he normally was with coyotes he didn't know. He knew Myrika though, because she was head huncho around these parts, and he'd been there when she had announced her rise to power and the departure of Ezekiel. Klok knew not to disrespect her to where it would seem like Valkyrie's fault, so he didn't. He found a comfortable spot on the fence and he too, looked at the horses. Valkyrie's sudden presence behind him had startled him and he flinched as Valkyrie pressed her hand upon the spine of the growing feline.

The colt seemed to be very unhappy about not only his separation from his mother, but also that his mother was blatently ignoring his calls. Hell, she barely even lifted her head to see if the Luperci were trying to kill him or something (even though coming from Myrika or Valkyrie there was little chance that they would be doing so) but it was comical to Valkyrie and she gave a small giggle to show that. Handsome, but got uh' bit of uh' mouth dhere. the woman commented as she looked back at Myrika. Myrika spoke to her of how it had been some time, and that it was nice to see her, as well as that this colt was sired by Viggo. She then spoke of how he inheirted his parents' temper. Valkyrie chuckled lightly. She called to the colt in low speech, and she asked if he could come closer, so they could talk. She did this and then turned her head to Myrika. Yer lucky ya got Eira to foal. Been tryin' ta' let Freya be wit' one of da' males, but she won't let dhem mate. Like, die whole time she was in heat. spoke Valkyrie, a soft sigh coming from her maw as she looked at the colt again and just then she heard hooves clumping against the ground. She turned her head and saw that Freya finally caught up with Valk and Klok.

She muttered a welcome back to Freya and the brown eyes Fjord steed nudged her and then looked to the Aquila, and then to the colt, and finally to Eira. When she saw Eira, she threw her head in a cheerful greeting to the other steed. Freya then gave a questioning look to Valkyrie and to Myrika, as if to ask if she could go see Eira, and have some quality time with a friend. Freya, I don't think she'll mind. spoke the Preafectus, a smile going across her maw as she patted the steed's neck.

<style>
.valky-Miyu {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.valky-Miyu img{width:300px; float:left}
.valky-Miyu p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.valky-Miyu p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.valky-Miyu .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.valky-Miyu p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.valky-Miyu b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#AA0000;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000000;}
</style>
image © Miyu!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread