[p] sorrow all across the surface roads
[html]

Word Count → 505 :: xD I'm glad I'm not the only one then. Sorry for the wait. Valkyrie bores me to death. I miss Cotl. ;.;

No one said that this would be easy
This is never easy.

When the Aquila spoke of Viggo and how his temperment was, the Praefectus giggled lightly. You must not have known Viggo well then, My Aquila. the woman giggled out between her lips. Her lyrics were smooth, and not accented. She was known to lapse in and out of the accent, and not many seemed to actually notice or care to bring it up, so she never really thought about how she did it or really why she did it. Valkyrie placed her hand on Klok's back, and she stroked the obedient feline she had raised him to be. He still was weird around others, especially those who could not speak to him in low speech, but that was all just an act. Valkyrie knew that he knew the high speech that the canids used, because she had taught him herself. He just pretended to not understand, because he was somewhat of an asshole about that sort of thing. Viggo was ten times more arrogant than Zeke. There was little that Viggo would not get mad at. spoke the Praefectus, remembering a time where Maschine, Cotl's horse, and Viggo got into a fight over a mare that Viggo didn't even want to breed with. Viggo was the main stallion, and he knew it, and wouldn't let a lot of the other stallions breed, much less step anywhere close to a mare in heat.

When Myrika spoke of how Valkyrie could talk to Freya, and if she had explained to her why she wanted Freya to foal, Valkyrie nodded her head. She chuckled before she spoke and she leaned on the fencing of the corral. She told me that my reasoning was not good 'nough. An' ta come back when I had a better excuse. spoke the Massacre child, as she shook her head and she looked to Freya, and she gave the okay for her to go to Eira after Myrika had told her that it was okay. She listened on to the words of the Aquila and she giggled lightly again. She noticed then that the colt was giving her death glares from his corner. Valkyrie explained to the colt that giving her the stink-eye was not going to get him out of the corral any faster. In fact, the longer he looked at her and was anti-social, the longer he would stay away from his mother. She failed to tell him that the reason he was separated from his mother was because he was gonna be weaned, because she did not want to freak him out. He didn't seem all that friendly though, and once she was done talking to him, she looked back to Myrika.

He's definitely Viggo's son. What do'ya plan on doin with him? Were you looking for another horse when Eira and Viggo hooked up, or did it just kinda...happen? asked the woman to her Aquila, the Praefectus wondering what she was planning on doing with the young colt.

<style>
.valky-Miyu {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.valky-Miyu img{width:300px; float:left}
.valky-Miyu p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.valky-Miyu p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.valky-Miyu .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.valky-Miyu p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.valky-Miyu b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#AA0000;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000000;}
</style>
image © Miyu!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread