[p] sorrow all across the surface roads
[html]

-- why not bring cotl back?

Myrika is by me!

The coyote tilted her head and tried to remember. It seemed to her Viggo was mostly well-behaved -- naturally, Ezekiel hadn't trusted anyone else to ride him, but she remembered the journey they'd taken to the far north. Viggo hadn't misbehaved terribly on that particular trek. She frowned, and shrugged. You knew him better, she agreed. It was difficult to think about Viggo without thinking about Ezekiel in turn, and the wheat-hued woman was glad for the shift toward Freya. She supposed that was rather fair -- though it made her wonder if there were things she asked her horses to do that they'd rather not do.

Pondering that, her large coyote's ears listened intently to the way Valkyrie spoke, and she smiled, though the smile faded as she looked to Mili, who did not appear to be in the mood to respond. The colt merely continued to glower at Valkyrie and then Myrika. The tawny hybrid huffed a sigh, figuring the non-answer to be just that before Valkyrie confirmed. She offered up a shrug of well-defined shoulders and smiled. Just kind of happened. Eira did it on her own, in any case -- didn't have to ask her. I think she needed a foal? I dunno, she was young when I got her, so Mili is probably her first.

She looked toward the colt doubtfully. I dunno. Three horses is a lot to care for. I'm lucky Kaena helps me and does what she can, but... the hybrid shrugged, trailing off. Kaena was old and could only do so much.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread