[p] sorrow all across the surface roads
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.freeb4 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fe564a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeb4-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freeb4 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px 10px 10px;margin:0px;}
.freeb4 {width:400px;border:1px solid #65130d;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... freeb4.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:90px;background-color:#f3bbc6;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#65130d;}
</style>

ooc: table © jenny; Because I don't want to drop Valkyrie. I have a stupid attachment to her, like I do with Cotl. And if you haven't noticed, my activity has been such shit that I don't think it's even worth it to try to apply for another charrie. +3(473)

Valkyrie looked at the beautiful colt. She was jealous of the ownership of the colt, for Mili was truly a marvelous Blood bay colt. Valkyrie was almost entanced by the movements of the graceful colt, and though he did not express much interest in her, Valkyrie expressed much interest in the colt herself. Valkyrie spoke yet again to Mili, asking him how old he was, and complimenting him on how handsome and strong he looked. She simply was trying to get him to come closer, so that she could become better aquainted with the colt, for she figured that she might be seeing more of him around eventually, once he was able to be ridden.

Myrika spoke to her about how Eira bred on her own, and Valkyrie nodded her head. Sounds like she wanted to have her a little baby then. spoke the woman as she cast her gaze over to Freya and Eira, who were talking to each other, and being friendly. Freya liked Eira, she was a nice mare, and she was glad to have a friend to talk to every once in awhile when they were actually able to see each other. Valkyrie was glad that Freya was finally getting out of that shell that she had shoved herself into when she was given to her by Sven. Valkyrie smiled at the two mares before she looked back to Mili, and then to Myrika. Klok gave a meow before he jumped down into the corral and started to venture towards the colt, almost in defiance of the death glares that the colt was giving Valkyrie. It was then that Myrika spoke again, of how she didn't know what she was gonna do with the colt. That it was a little much to take care of three horses, and Kaena helped out. Valkyrie took the hint. Kaena was old, and could not properly spend the time that the horses needed to be trained correctly. There was no way that Kaena could keep up with a young, fiery colt like Mili.

Valkyrie put her hand to her chin for a moment and she looked at her Aquila. She quickly cast her gaze to Klok and Mili, in which the colt was stomping the ground as the feline drew closer. At one point the colt chased after the feline, but he was stopped by the corral gates, since the feline wiggled under the fence before the colt could get to him. The cat was fairly lucky that he did not have a tail, or the colt might have caught him. Klok, you're an idiot. she told the feline with a giggle and a shake of her head. He'd make a beautiful steed to ride. I can take him off your hands for you, if you'd like Myrika. He seems like a handful, but he ain't nothing that I can't handle. You have other things to worry about anyways besides them, and I know Kaena won't be able to keep up with him, if not now, then not ever. spoke the woman to the other as she looked at her with her gamboge eyes and a smile on her maw. If Myrika wanted to give Mili to her, then that would be awesome, and if not, then Valkyrie could always just watch the beautiful colt from afar. Or offer to at least help the Aquila care for him, or her other horses.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread