[p] sorrow all across the surface roads
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.freeb4 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fe564a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeb4-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freeb4 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px 10px 10px;margin:0px;}
.freeb4 {width:400px;border:1px solid #65130d;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... freeb4.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:90px;background-color:#f3bbc6;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#65130d;}
</style>

ooc: I'm just gonna try to pick him up. Also, I doubt that Valky and Cotl would want anything to do with each other. Valk prolly would think that Cotl is too loud and vulgar. +3(422)

Valkyrie had always been there for Klok and Hope, which was why they stayed with the coyote and the clan. Klok liked no other coyote, or luperci really than his 'mother' and the only reason he stayed was because Valkyrie fed him and took care of him when he needed it. Other times, he would seek out her company. Klok was a needy feline, he preferred being with someone rather than being alone like his other feline counterparts. Freya, on the other hand, was always owned by someone, so she never knew what it was really like to be 'free'. She didn't know if she'd want to be free because of the chance of being eaten by a predator. With Valkyrie in the clan, at least she was safe from that, even if they liked to go to war sometimes. It wasn't like Valkyrie was stupid enough to ride her into battle anyways, so there was little that worried her. She'd rather be groomed, and ridden, and talked to by a luperci than to have to deal with others of her kind, grooming, feeding, and 'riding' her.

When Valkyrie heard that the woman would think about it, she nodded her head. She also agreed that he was too young to be separated from his mother. Valkyrie understood this, and she cast her gaze to the colt before Myrika asked her how she was going to make him her friend. She was right, he wasn't much of a talker, at least not yet. I'm sure he'll start talkin sooner 'er later. Gotta find out what he wants ta' talk about, or gotta talk to him when he's in a better mood. Ain't happy right now because his momma is all the way over there. He's just worried about her. spoke the girl to the Aquila as she watched the colt stomp his feet and look over to his mother. He called for her as if she really could come back to him. Valkyrie looked from Milli to Freya, who stuck her head in the fence and greeted Eira with a bump her her nose. The two mares chatted, nickering back and forth, even seeming to laugh and joke about something or another.

When he's with his mom, he's a lot nicer, ya' think? I mean, it seems like he loves her a lot. the woman spoke to the other, a smile drawing on her maw as she looked to the Aquila.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread