[p] red light in the moonlight
[html]

(319)

Myrika is by me!

Myrika gawked around at the house. She supposed it might be used for stables, but horses were even heavier than Luperci, and they'd destroy the floor before long, too. It seemed immense to be used only as a storage facility, too. The hybrid shifted her weight as she recrossed her arms, considering. One large ear turned toward Sepirah and she smiled, nodding. Too bad the mansion's not brick, she said. Parts of it, no doubt, were made of brick -- the basement walls, for one, were definitely some kind of stone -- but more of it was wood, and twenty-years-untended wood rotted, shrank, swelled, leaked. Perhaps if they could only repair the roof, they might be able to stave off the damage inside for at least a little while longer.

I don't know what it could be used for, she said, in the end. I'd feel bad about throwing everyone out, especially when nothing bad's happened yet. She had no doubt something bad would happen, sooner or later, but maybe she could repair parts of it before then? The garage seemed in the best shape -- and it had no basement. Perhaps that was the answer? If they could fill in the basement with dirt or something, they could at least maybe keep someone from falling through to there. Though, they couldn't well fill the first floor to save the second -- that would require actual repairs. It was probably a stupid idea, too, as Myrika had no idea how houses were made, and perhaps filling the basement with tons of stuff would damage it in some new and unforeseen way.

Doesn't really matter, I suppose, she said dismissively. Sepirah wasn't a carpenter and neither was she; there was no use in speculating. Want to go out to the porch or something? stuffy in here. Or were you heading somewhere in particular?

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread