[p] red light in the moonlight
[html]
i am terrible, so sorry for the delay! ;^;

As they walked in silence to the porch, Sepirah had to consider how Myrika was somewhat of an enigma to her. Before she became the leader of the Clan, Sepirah really hadn't known her at all - her days of seclusion from the rest of Inferni had included the red-haired Aquila, causing Sepirah not to really know who she was at all. She seemed nice enough, and yet, the airs that one put on for outsiders, especially their subordinates, was almost never the real creature underneath the facades.

Sepirah chose a simple-looking chair that was also sturdy enough to support the jackal - not that that was saying much, with her slim figure and short stature. Her snake wound around her shoulders, coming to rest on her upper right arm. It glanced at Myrika, then coiled itself so that its head was hidden from view.

Sepirah quickly sensed that the atmosphere had almost become.. awkward, with little being said from either party. To fill the silence, she quickly sparked a different conversation. "Much better," she said, referencing the air outside. Although she thrived in the heat, the mansion also held humidity, something that Sepirah was not a fan of. "Autumn is coming," she noted as a cool breeze blew through the porch. "And then winter after that.. that's not something I'm fond of, either," she said, referencing her thin, light fur.

<style type="text/css">
.sepirah-snakehole b {font-weight:bold; color:#E7E2DF;}
.sepirah-snakehole-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.sepirah-snakehole p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sepirah-snakehole {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#6B6D69; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mn3xe.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E7E2DF; outline:1px solid #000; padding: 120px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Verdana; color:#000000; line-height: 13px; font-size: 10px; text-align:justify;}
.sepirah-snakehole-separator{width:381px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread