luck must fight over me
[html]

The knowledge of their blood relation was something that Salvia found slightly surprising. She knew that her mother bore blood ties to the coyote clan, but seeing said relative face-to-face was somewhat underwhelming. Salvia had no clue as to her true bond to this woman but accepted that some thin bond kept them as family. Her body shifted slightly, taking the weight from one leg to another, a mild motion that almost appeared lax. Even now the blonde wolf was on guard and prepared for attack—her loose stance was as much an illusion as something the witch could concoct.

Salsola had known Ezekiel had gone. Well, Sirius had known, Salvia recalled. It had been part of his reasoning for sending her forth, and while she thought to remark upon this, she held her tongue. “We’ve had our own change,” she purred instead, smiling in a savage way. “My mother has stepped down, hence my arrival here today and not her own.” Not that Eris would have come to Inferni. Even Salvia knew that.

“There’s nothing wrong,” the Tigress explained. “It is simply my wish—and Sirius’—that we continue our homes’ friendship. After all, we are neighbors,” she paused for a moment, looking the tall woman up and down. Her gaze had become further intensified as she looked for common similarities, for proof of this bloodline. “And kin, as you say. We should not be strangers, especially when we’ve come to find common…troubles.” As she said this, one hand brushed against the deep, straight scar on her breast. The wound had healed, but the scar never would. Above this, the arrow-head necklace and feathered serpent lay, heavy and constant.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread