luck must fight over me
[html]

(348)

Though the woman smiled, Myrika's unease did not abate much. She had spoken boldly -- perhaps too much? Though she'd already begun to second-guess herself, the redhead did not have enough time to thoroughly reconsider and append a nervous concession to her previous speech before Salvia spoke. The other leader even went so far as to address Myrika as her title -- Aquila. It still sat awkwardly on the tawny woman's head, though the corners of her slim muzzle did smile, and retained their smile as the other woman spoke.

Hm, she said, a noise to indicate her thought. First, I think it might be best if all Inferni and Salsola's leaders met together to formally decide, at some point in the future. But, I'm also glad we have this time to set down some ideas. It was good that she and Salvia both could return to their co-leaders and discuss this meeting and prepare for a future one, in her opinion -- though she did not know how, or if, Salsola would accept such a thing. We might meet in a neutral location, like the war, she said, half-heartedly waving a hand toward the thick patch of sunflowers growing between their packs.

I don't intend to let Inferni get into many wars, but we'll defend ourselves if attacked. And our allies, too -- but that wouldn't mean if Salsola decided to invade another pack without reason, we'd stand behind you, she added. Neither would I expect Salsola to cater to Inferni's mad whims, if I happen to get kicked in the head and wind up having any. Her smile broadened into friendliness with the mild joke, but she was quickly speaking again. I think the horse herds are our best bet for building a solid foundation. Inferni's got a co-rank dedicated to their care, she explained. And I think it's best if Salsola does the same, maybe? she suggested. I wish we could build a corral between our packs, but that doesn't seem likely.

Myrika is by Alaine!

<style>
#myriAlaineLup {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#myriAlaineLup p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#myriAlaineLup p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
}
#myriAlaineLup .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#myriAlaineLup .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#myriAlaineLup b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#myriAlaineLup u { text-decoration: underline; }
#myriAlaineLup b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myriAlaineLup b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myriAlaineLup b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread