luck must fight over me
[html]

(--)

Myrika is by Kiri!

We had a poacher, Myrika said, bringing it up quickly. Just one, so far -- I've checked the horses since then myself, and we hadn't lost any, but if one of mine hadn't been there, the hybrid said, shrugging. In a generation or two, they might be able to phase out the half-domesticated horses of the Boreas wolves. With feral-born horses, unused to Luperci, they would certainly run and defend their own better. That would make them more difficult to capture when it was necessary Inferni and Salsola should have their horses, but -- still, it was not impossible.

Freetown, huh? she said, eyes bright with interest. Didn't Ezekiel... she broke off, considering. Didn't he come with you once? Not you, I mean, but Salsola? she shrugged. Maybe I could come along on one of these trips. She'd want to bring someone of Inferni with her -- Remy, maybe -- for a desire not to be alone of Inferni amongst Salsolian canines, but she liked Freetown well enough, and what better way to forge a better relation with her neighbors than to get to know them? Some of the horses there -- at least the ones not broken down from long years under saddle without good care -- are beautiful animals. Sva... something, the pack is called? she suggested. Those would be good horses to add to the bloodlines.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread