luck must fight over me
[html]

(324)

Myrika is by Raze!

The redhead nodded. She wanted to ask when they were going, but the plan seemed to be a vague, future sort of thing: and anyway, she'd need to clear her absence with Vesper, and let the scarred Centurion know about her absence. Myri was loathsome to walk away at this particular time, with her current unrest, but perhaps absence would do them good? Or maybe Myrika would return to find Inferni and Vesper both hostile to her. The thought, apprehensive and paranoid as it was, leaped unbidden to her conscious thought. Vesper would never do such a thing, though, and Myrika was quick to dismiss it, instead focusing her mind on the good that could be obtained by this dual-sided trek down to the southern trading town.

Thanks. I've been once before, and I'd love to see the place again. Especially for the horses, she agreed. There was always need to be careful in Freetown when trading for horseflesh -- there were plenty looking to off a broken-down animal for whatever price it could fetch, and still more with no intention of returning to Freetown (and therefore unmindful of their loosely-enforced rules on shady trading). Such animals were a gamble even to use for breeding purposes -- one could never tell when a breeding defect or long years of abuse and neglect had injured a horse, after all. Otherwise -- trade, is it, that Salsola likes? It's tough to figure your lot out, the redhead admitted with a grin. Give Inferni a skull to hang on our borders or a solid weapon and we're happy, but there's not much to be learned about Salsola.

I'm certainly not asking for the pack's secrets, she clarified, holding up her hands. I wouldn't give up any of Inferni's. But I would like to know, if we were to trade, what is it you'd find most valuable?

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread