luck must fight over me
[html]

Myrika is by Kiri!

Myrika considered the timberwolf with eyes the color of a sunny day's sea. Her ears swiveled and perked at the particular mention of the word wolf, and it took a spare moment to remember the clearly wolf creature before her was -- well, a cousin of sorts, and with coyote in her veins. Some ancestor of hers, most likely a mother or even grandmother, had emerged from Inferni and had not looked back. The redhead contemplated this quietly for a moment, considering the woman's words. Perhaps it was merely a fancy way of saying they'd bring Inferni what Inferni wanted, and Anathema what Anathema wanted. Myrika settled on this interpretation in the end, and nodded.

Okay, she said, simply, and paused. I believe this is something I should do. She'd almost said "can" -- but stopped herself before that treacherous word could escape her mouth. She was the Aquila now, and could do exactly as she liked, in theory. Do we speak words or perform a rite? she inquired, this question more deliberate. She knew little enough of their neighbor's customs, and did not herself hold entirely true to Inferni's. Words were spoken upon a coyote's entry to the clan, but words did not always mean loyalty followed.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread