A problem within a solution
[html]
Ooc. [WC: 189 | Pts: 0]

Tyko steered Deo out of the other man’s way, and laughed good-naturedly at the comment about his stubborn horse. ”Yeah, at least Deo’s not that stubborn.” Her steered his horse around to the side of the man, but a few feet away to keep that comfortable distance between them. ”I’m Tyko. And you?” Might as well exchange names. The other seemed respectful enough to be in Tyko’s presence. He didn’t have to urge to knock the other man off of his horse, so he saw that as something worthwhile. Usually, he would want to.

Hearing the other man’s question, Tyko shrugged. ”Not really. Just taking my horse out for a spin.” He noted the man’s accent and assumed that he wasn’t from around here originally. He liked the difference, and agreed that he wanted to hear the man speak more. Just for curiosity’s sake. ”You live around here?” Might as well start with small talk – and Tyko wasn’t usually the one to start conversation, but something in him today felt weird. Maybe he just needed to talk to someone else to get whatever it was off of his chest.

<style>
.tykoskull { background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/2w2o7xj.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:520px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:"times new roman", times, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid #000000; border-radius:15px;}
.tykoskull b {color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0 0 .3em #490aa4, 0 0 .3em #490aa4, 0 0 .3em #490aa4; }
.tykoskull p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tykoskull p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread