A problem within a solution
[html]
(263) Ooc.

The way the man described Egypt reminded him of his own home where his parents, hopefully, still resided. Tyko had come from the Middle East himself, but left early in his childhood. He didn’t carry an accent like this man probably because he left so early and stayed around the North Americas and Canada so long that he picked up on the plain accent most held around this area. ”Sounds beautiful. Sounds like home.” The man’s description had Tyko smiling and reminiscing now.

Then he had the sudden urge to get off his horse, and so he did. He slid off of Deo’s back and moved to stand beside the Egyptian, with some distance between them so it wouldn’t be weird or uncomfortable for either of them. ”I was born in Persia. I believe its somewhere near Egypt.” Though, the feelings of sand between his toes held no significance to him. In all reality, Tyko didn’t even like sand to be anywhere near in between his toes. It was an interesting feeling, though. Especially when it was warm. Warmth. He remembered the hot sun blazing on his black coat – he was always the sweatiest of the family, being the only black wolf to be born of his litter. "Though I left way earlier in my childhood and wasn't able to take a cool accent with me as a souvenir." He smirked at the man. He wished he would have taken pride in his inability to talk like everyone else back when he was younger. He would've been more careful in changing his speech.

<style>
.tykoskull { background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/2w2o7xj.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:520px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:"times new roman", times, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid #000000; border-radius:15px;}
.tykoskull b {color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0 0 .3em #490aa4, 0 0 .3em #490aa4, 0 0 .3em #490aa4; }
.tykoskull p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tykoskull p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread