Fading but holding on
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Ayita was laying there all alone. She knew most had busy lives and she was just the annoyance at this point. She started to fall asleep. The silence just to much for the injured woman. She could feel herself falling asleep as the sound of foot steps stirred her a bit. She waited as the young wolf moved into the room. She could smell her son. She wondered what grand adventures he had been on lately. She was so proud of him, he took his youth by the horns and ran with it.

Please what? My sun chaser. She spoke her voice soft as she looked at him. Blue eyes opened and fell on to him. What was he thinking? Did he think they'd leave her dead right here? She smiled softly as she tried to lick him back. You children can't get rid of me that easily. She teased smiling as she looked at him. She would be ok with a few days rest and getting up and moving.

she was already feeling a little better just from having both her young sons come and visit with her. Why did you rush here? there no need you have so many adventures to go on. She asked forcing herself up this time. She wanted to look at him and talk to him though it hurt she couldn't just stay laying down.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug30 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f671d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f1e4de; }
.freebaug30 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug30 {margin:0 auto; width:343px; background-color:#f9f9f9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ebt7e.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #605b58; padding: 5px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#80321c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug30 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug30 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread