all along the watchtower
[html]

[468]
shhh haha

Teme Lupus is by Alaine!

He couldn't quite make sense of the near whiteness of her eyes, apart from the deep sense that she was blind. It struck him as odd that she was out here on her own- surely anything could happen to her while she couldnt see? There had never been anything in Tem's life that had made him pause to consider his eyes, or any other part of his anatomy. He just was, and he used them as they were meant to be used. However, as she seemed to dart forward, there was no hesitation in her step, no wobble to allude to a lack of balance or uncertainty in her step. He had to admit that he was impressed and didn't back away when she stopped just in front of him. Her answer was taken with a crooked smile- there was no doubt she was an outgoing female and that was always more fun than trying to coax an answer out of someone.

Hello Lena. He chuckled softly as her own nose came close to him. For a moment, he thought about keeping still before curiosity overtook him and he jutted his face forward, nose on a crash course for the females shoulder. She backed away shortly after and he tried to shake his head softly. What on earth had told him to simply stick his nose against her? He had managed to get a massive hit of her scent, which registered as delicate to him. White tipped ears flashed back against his skull as her barrage of questions registered with him and he couldn't help the dark chuckle that came once again. She was as curious as he was and he thought only for a moment before opening his mouth. In the way of the youthful, there was little filter to this words.

I was laughing at the thought of my dad, being a stupid worry-wort all the time. I couldn't imagine what it would be like, thinking and worrying about every little thing that happens... but he does. He paused, another snicker catching him before he considered her other words. The grass feels better than the hard ground, so I was leaping onto each patch. I was making a bit of a game out of it as well. Here? Dad told me this is Amherst, an old human city. He wasn't entirely sure what humans were, but his father always tried to answer his questions honestly so he could assume he'd been told the truth. Blue eyes narrowed slightly, before he opened his mouth once again. Are you blind? How did you know I was leaping onto the grass? Where are you from and how come no-one is with you? He asked, cocking his head slightly to the side as he considered what her answers might be.

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread