all along the watchtower
[html]

[594]
nawww, i like these two together! <33

Teme Lupus is by Alaine!

His nose's inappropriate dive for her shoulder seemed to be taken lightly and he managed a light laugh as she took the opportunity to nudge him back. His nose hit his chest and he heard a soft giggle from the blind female that widened his grin even if she couldn't see it. Aside from Andara, who Temeraire thought rather odd, he'd never met a female his own age and he wasn't too sure how to act. He couldn't help but listen aptly as she spoke and Temeraire couldn't help the hearty laugh that escaped him. He think there was anyone who had someone as worrisome as his own father and the discovery caused excitement to run through his body. In the way of the young, discovering similarities with others was always a thrill and he didn't think the novelty would ever wear off.

I had to ask my dads permission to come out here! He all but shrieked, before realising how over excited and girly he sounded. Coughing slightly to clear his throat, and perhaps sound a bit more like a boy than he had done, he found himself listening for her words once more. She didn't disappoint- her questioning words causing a redundant nod to rock his head before he realised she couldn't see his visual affirmative. It was strange, acclimatising oneself to another who couldn't see all the visual cues and signs that wolves relied heavily on. I think that's what their called, big rock things with doors and windows and things... He confirmed, another snicker escaping him. He was intrigued to see her move and felt a thrill of curiosity at the clack of her teeth before she moved.

He grew quiet for a moment when she confirmed that she couldn't see- that she'd been born like that. He was surprised at her answer to his first question- he wouldn't have thought about scents or anything like that. Blue eyes were intent on her dark body as she stood by the building she had located, glancing back towards him for just a moment before turning back to the building. He didn't want to ask if she had some kind of super-smell, just in case she berated him for not having a good sense of smell. He supposed that he just wasn't as aware as she was, though he wasn't going to admit it. You should try it, see if you can get on the grass without seeing it. He challenged, a cocky grin on his lips.

She deemed to answer all his questions it seemed, as she declared she was from New Dawn. He doubted very much that it was the 'best pack ever', because his own was the best. Her indignant response only caused amusement in the boy, who agreed with her words. I'm from Vinátta, my dads pack. He answered without being asked, the pride clear in his voice. Her deliberate goading caused a pout on his lips, before the excitement of a new friend drowned that out and in the optimistic way of the young, he snorted. I can more than take care of myself, thank you Lena! He growled, the playful sound however was drowned out when a grinding groan drew his attention elsewhere. Confused for a moment, he looked around in bewilderment before the shifting of a large concrete slab caught his attention. It was heading straight down for Lena's body, who hadn't moved away from the building the slab was falling from. LENA! He cried in panic, rushing forward in a daring rescue attempt.

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread