Disturbed nights
[html]
(333) OOC: NP Big Grin I was going to send you a pm and then i forgot about it haha

She was alert but the adrenaline was leaving her as she saw that there was no one around that was endangering the other younger canine right now. Eclipse looked over at the young woman and could smell blood lace the area on her back and noticed the open wound on it. She saw they were older wounds but still new enough to open and she let her guard down further, but not all the way. She looked tenderly at the woman, feeling sadness that she had to sustain an injury at such a young age; “Maybe we should clean that up. It’s bleeding pretty freely.” Eclipse said wanting to help the woman.

She could tell within seconds Keldava was a part of Cercatori no questions asked, but Eclipse wondered why she was out here of all places and not within Thornbury’s protection, but then Eclipse herself was out tonight. She knew why she was here though. She caught the name the woman spoke of, a trader named Amy? Well Eclipse would certainly not allow anyone with that name in this pack at all now. She nodded to let the other know she understood but the name didn’t mean much to her but she would keep on guard for such a thing.

She moved a little closer seeing the fear in the younger woman and made herself look peaceful, though she didn’t have to do that; “I don’t think we’ve met before, I am Eclipse Soulstorm.” She said, a slight smile crossing her face. This was just the thing that she needed to get her mind off things, though she never hoped anyone to ever be hurt. She wondered if it was too prudent to get Taliesin, but rememberd she had extra gauze at her home, perhaps if she were to persuade the other to join her there to clean up and wrap the wound she would not get an infection like Eclipse had with her foot.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread