Two for one
[html]

Word Count → 484 :: Keldava be naïve Big Grin

Whatever type of canine the boy was he seemed rather weird in his mannerisms, spending a lot of time staring at her for some reason. Though Keldava supposed that she couldn’t really talk; she had certainly stared at him long enough when he had first appeared and maybe her markings looked as strange to him as his did to her. Still while slightly weird he seemed harmless enough.

Keldava fidgeted awkwardly as she stepped out of the bushes. Ever since she had been attacked if she was in Optime form she tended to be armed to some degree – not that she was going out for strolls fully armoured but she normally had a knife strapped to her thigh and possibly her bow for hunting – and she felt weird being in the bipedal form without the comforting feel of the leather straps around her leg and the metal behind them. The long stare she received didn’t make her any more comfortable either, causing her fidgeting to intensify as she tried to figure out what the boy was looking at.

Heiro’s introduction put her more at ease and had her trying and failing to hide a giggle, one paw coming up to hide the grin twisting her lips. Even before the odd accent he spoke with, a product of youth she knew from listening to her siblings speak, the oddly formal tone was amusing to the rough and tumble girl. She smiled as she spoke now, her tone much happier and more inviting, ”I’m Keldava Wolfe-Denahlii-” she said in reply, for once managing to not trip her tongue up on her overly complicated last name, ”-an I guess I’m a-“ she trailed off here, trying to remember what exactly the rank path she had entered along with Mahnaya was called, ”Soldier, I think, of Cercatori D’Arte. Don’ feel much like a soldier recently though.” Keldava’s ear twitched and her tone dropped slightly at the last statement, though she showed no further signs of distress.

Keldava tilted her head, ears flopping to one side as she looked curiously at Heiro. From what she could remember from when she met Skoll Cour Des Miracles was a fair distance away from here, certainly farther than she would normally travel on a casual day trip. Curiosly she asked, ”Hey, Blue Eyes, what’re you doing out here today.” Keldava’s mouth snapped shut and her eyes widened in embarrassment when she realised what she had called him. She habitually nicknamed most people she met, to the point where it had become somewhat automatic and, unable to divine a good nickname from Heiro’s name – Hei didn’t sound right, Ro was too short and no other combinations were even close to valid – she had defaulted to physical appearance it seemed.

Automatically her head dropped down slightly, though her eyes rolled upwards to remain fixed on Heiro’s face, hoping she hadn’t offended the younger boy.

<style type="text/css">
.kelstreamip b {font-weight:bold; color:#9d1803; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.kelstreamip p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left;}
.kelstreamip p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.kelstreamip .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#9d1803; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.kelstreamip p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kelstreamip {width:100%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#0c0c03; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yl4cV.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:400px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8e8e48; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; border-top-left-radius:150px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread