[M] A forever in the making
[html]
wc:368

The male had acted without thinking, he had taken what in a primal state of mind he wanted, and within that primal phase Noah did not think beyond his own needs and wants. Noah would have rather would up to where they were at now, warming her up making her ready for what was going to happen. Would he still have made their mateship official to one another, of course, however would he have gone as far as he had with her to fill her with a seed that could bring life? More then likely not. Noah loved her so much that he wanted to make sure she was ready to have a litter of children, and he was not even that great with children.

It was late now to take it back, all he could hope was that after all of this she still loved him, and he did not hurt her. Felling her tuck down and rolling the male groan as he rolled onto his back. looking over at her, as he tried to roll around to get some type of footing. Then out of nowhere, the very soft, and very caring side of Noah came back out, something he had locked up somewhere deep inside of him. ”I didn’t hurt you did I? I’m sorry I should have resisted temptation...I didn’t hurt you did I?” The male was scared that with his size that he had put too much weight down on her, and now that they were locked into one another.

With a sheepish smile the male looked over at her, ”Yeah, I guess with are, hmm. I will say that I would be a lucky man if I am ever able to repeat that with you.” The Sawtooht male licked his lips unsure of just now what to do now, if he had hurt her there was nothing he could do with how he had foolishly plunged the swollen knot into the depth of her. Thank you....” He felt like it was the right thing to say to her.”I love you, My sweet and sexy Fayne.” He confessed while declaring his owners ship.

<style type="text/css">
.noahgrass b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2F3C17;}
.noahgrassooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px;}
.noahgrass p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.noahgrass {margin:0 auto; width:436px; background-color:#8DC806; background-image:url(http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/521/avatarwwu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 100px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#335136; line-height:12.5px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.noahgrass-border {width:438px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>
Table by:Sky[/html]

Messages In This Thread