And if I never knew you...
[html]
The Witch Doctor

Word Count → 365 :: The cabin is completely fictional. I'm thinking about talking to Nat about making it reality, as a backstory for Sky's absence, but for now it works as a convenient plot device.

The ferret explained in her own way what had happened. Sky frowned. She'd figured that much. He'd have said something but now, otherwise. She looked down to his arms and concluded that, even if he couldn't speak, he could still write. Good enough. The next thing he did confused the living shit out of her. A movement, heart, chest then... home. No, New Dawn. She followed his finger and then tilted her head at him, puzzled and trying to decode his... seudo-sign language attempt.

What could he mean. Heart. His heart? Chest... she couldn't figure that one out. New Dawn. New... da-- Titania! Something about your girl? She smiled, hoping she was right. A moment later, she leaned down, touched her nose to his in a quick 'peck' and then stood, wobbly at first. Wait, don't try to sign... anything else. I have paper and such at the Cabin. You can tell me everything there. She moved to help him up and if he accepted her help, she'd probably surprise him in how much she'd gained in strength.

Once upon a time, she'd been a petite girl with flawless everything. Beautiful. Now she wasn't just that, she was physically a thing of beauty. She could hunt and fight with the best of them, sing the same songs as before and now she could help to heal even the most devestating wounds and injuries. She'd learned a great deal since last they'd seen eachother and once they got back to the cabin, she'd be sure to show him just how much.

If he stood, she'd lead the way, keeping the pace slow and choosing the easiest path. She'd seen the limp and didn't want him hurting himself further. She went over the cabin's inventory in her head as they went. She hadn't let go of her human ways completely. Her soul and body belonged entirely to New Dawn, but she still had to be safe. The Cabin was locked down and stocked with supplies in case of an emergency. She hoped she'd never have to use it for any of her packmates, but the day might come... war could be around every corner.

<style type="text/css">
.bobcat1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#051200 1px 1px 1px;}
.bobcat1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.bobcat1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.bobcat1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#603819; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.bobcat1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bobcat1 {margin:0px auto; width: 450px; background-color:#a08f7d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/r7cPj.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#41240f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.bobcat1 .name {color:#603819; font-size:50px; font-family: 'IM Fell English SC'; text-align:left; text-indent:5px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.bobcat1 b:before {
content: open-quote; }
.bobcat1 b:after {
content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread