And if I never knew you...
[html]
The Witch Doctor

Word Count → 243 :: Time to discover just why it is her beloved says naught a word.

She turned away to sort through the things she'd grabbed and when she turned back, she wore those black gloves she was famous for and her hair was tied back into a ponytail- a cute look for her and so odd after how long she'd gone with short hair. She read the paper and frowned. Can you at least tell me the short form? Open up- I want a look inside your mouth. She was obviously in working mode, that stern doctor way of things she was also famous for. In one hand, she held a tongue depressor, not aware of the fact she wouldn't need it.

I want to know as much as you're willing to tell me. I have my kids to think about so before you assume I'll go chasing demons again, think again. My pack and family come first and that would be a risk not worth taking. She softened a bit. It's not that I don't want to maim whoever did this... I do. More than anything, right now. You're safe, though. If anyone comes looking for you, you're protected. By me and by my pack- I have a feeling Titania wouldn't let anything or anyone happen to you. She offered him a smirk, then, knowing damn well that Shawchert had New Dawn behind him a hundren and ten percent- too much of his family lived there for it to be otherwise.

Seriously though, say 'ah'.

<style type="text/css">
.bobcat1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#051200 1px 1px 1px;}
.bobcat1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.bobcat1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.bobcat1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#603819; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.bobcat1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bobcat1 {margin:0px auto; width: 450px; background-color:#a08f7d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/r7cPj.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#41240f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.bobcat1 .name {color:#603819; font-size:50px; font-family: 'IM Fell English SC'; text-align:left; text-indent:5px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.bobcat1 b:before {
content: open-quote; }
.bobcat1 b:after {
content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread