And if I never knew you...
[html]
The Witch Doctor

Word Count → 247 :: Sky's all calm and collected when she's in doctor mode. XD

She snorted at the words but accepted them. That kind of thing. Judging by the ring in your nose and how much you're trying to keep from me, I'm going to guess it's for my safety rather than my feelings. She tapped the ring gently with the depressor but when he finally did open up, she jerked slightly. Where once his tongue had been, scarred tissue. Well shit. Spoke out against the bad man, huh? She put the stick aside and held his jaw gently as she took a look.

On the bright side, your teeth are healthy for a wolf your age. Gold star for that. She grinned and placed a prodding pair of hands to his throat, feeling around there for a bit and watching the result from the inside. Okay, you can close now. She'd gotten what she wanted- the lack of tongue was weird but she accepted it- her own tongue had been sliced in half for talking out in AniWaya. She hadn't a doubt that they'd eventually figure out a good way to communicate.

Okay, I'm going to take a listen to your insides for a second so get ready for some heavy breathing. She grinned again, that cheshire smile she wore that only served to enforce her nickname- witch doctor. She'd reach over to grab an old stethoscope and place it to his chest, listening to the result. Breath in deep... hold... and release through the nose. Three times.

<style type="text/css">
.bobcat1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#051200 1px 1px 1px;}
.bobcat1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.bobcat1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.bobcat1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#603819; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.bobcat1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bobcat1 {margin:0px auto; width: 450px; background-color:#a08f7d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/r7cPj.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#41240f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.bobcat1 .name {color:#603819; font-size:50px; font-family: 'IM Fell English SC'; text-align:left; text-indent:5px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.bobcat1 b:before {
content: open-quote; }
.bobcat1 b:after {
content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread