And if I never knew you...
[html]
The Witch Doctor

Word Count → 256 :: durr

The main part of it was over, now. She made a sound that spoke amusement at the whistling of his nosering and it pulled her attention to it. ...do you want that gone? I can take it out. It won't hurt. She gently placed a finger on the edge of the little metal thing, examining it and checking to make sure it'd been put in correctly. For the most part, yes- apparently whoever'd done it had known what they were doing. She knew her Shawchert well enough to know that a nosering in the center wouldn't be his first pick when it came to piercings.

Okay, so, surprisingly enough, you're healthy. She paused, then waved to his hips. Technically, anyway. She moved over to slip the gloves off and then planted her ass beside his on the bed. Can you at least tell me what you plan on doing now?

She was worried sick over him. Shawchert. She hadn't seen him in far too long and now, when finally they reunite under the same moon they'd met, he was a totally different wolf. Physically. Mentally, she was sure he'd changed... but that gentle alpha was there. She could feel it. And it wasn't as if she'd stayed the same herself. Sky had changed a great deal. She was a mother, a member of New Dawn, a wolf instead of a human-wannabe. She still held tight to her knowledge of medicine and such, but her life had changed for the more natural. It felt good.

<style type="text/css">
.bobcat1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#051200 1px 1px 1px;}
.bobcat1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.bobcat1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.bobcat1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#603819; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.bobcat1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bobcat1 {margin:0px auto; width: 450px; background-color:#a08f7d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/r7cPj.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#41240f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.bobcat1 .name {color:#603819; font-size:50px; font-family: 'IM Fell English SC'; text-align:left; text-indent:5px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.bobcat1 b:before {
content: open-quote; }
.bobcat1 b:after {
content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread