Questions and Answers
Mihael was a little surprised to hear a voice speaking towards him. He looked up to see a young brown female speaking to him. He immediately noticed that she smelled strongly of berries and he laughed inwardly at that. Not many wolves he knew would parade around smelling like fruit. He did not immediately recognize the language the she wolf was speaking as he still hadn’t learned much of the Cherokee language they spoke in this pack. He took a moment to think about what she said and smiled at her. He understood the greeting and got that she was introducing herself to him. He was pleased at his very minor accomplishment. Learning a new language was harder than it seemed.

”Unalihelitseti. Ah I’m Mihael Wood. I’m not very good with that language quite yet haha. I do hope that’s alright?” He smiled at Saqui. This was the first time he’d met someone who seemed to only use Cherokee, he hoped that she understood English as well so as to not make himself look unlearned and so they could talk. Mihael greatly enjoyed meeting others from within his pack; he hadn’t realized quite how large the pack was. It seemed everywhere he went he was meeting someone new. He put down the green bracelet and picked up the blue one. He again spit on the cloth and began cleaning the jewelry.

Messages In This Thread