Questions and Answers
Mihael let out a sigh of relief at the she-wolf being able to speak English. He would probably have been able to ask about the weather and compliment her eyes, but the conversation would have gone no further in the Cherokee he heard so often around here. When she asked him a question, he was delighted to answer it. His bracelets were his pride and joy. Excluding his earrings, they were the only “worldly” item he ever carried with him during his time traversing the Canadian wilderness.

”Thank you. I’m glad you asked I made them myself actually. In my family’s pack they melted metals and made weapons. I was…not one to care for weapons but I found the forging interesting.” The white wolf paused for a moment and smiled; he recalled many good memories from his past pack that he simply had not thought of in some time. ”I asked if something smooth and beautiful could be made, the forging man laughed at me and told me he’d teach me but I’d have to make something beautiful myself. He said the process was so cruel and hot that only something equally cruel could come from it. I taught him a few things.” Mihael smiled again, but this time there was a feeling of victory behind the smile. As much as Mihael loved doing things for others and aiding others in their goals. He thought that proving someone wrong could be just as grand.

When he was offered a berry he could tell that she was not fond of the idea of sharing them all. Mihael nodded and took two; to be honest he was not too fond of the gift that blackberries brought his palette but he thought it would be impolite to not take something that someone was clearly not keen on sharing. He licked his lips in surprise when a large amount of juice from the two berries pooled out of his mouth. Mihael could not help himself; he laughed and thanked her for the berries.

Messages In This Thread