Questions and Answers
”Yes, it is metal. Where I come from there have been lots of hunters and warriors so metal was always in abundance. First I melted it and then using some heavy metal rods that I borrowed from the forging man I was able to twist them as I pleased. The colors are actually painted on so every so often I have to replace it. I don’t mind though.” He smiled as he finished speaking. Mihael looked up at Saqui as she began speaking again, telling Mihael about her berries. He thought it was a little funny that she loved these berries so. Yet he was no one to judge, and he did not, it was nice to see someone love something so much.

”That sounds like a fantastic idea, I hadn’t thought about planting anything. Now that I’m all settled in I suppose I could start a garden. Hah I wonder if I’m any good at it.” He laughed at the thought, he was honestly interested in pursuing this garden idea but he was unsure that he could actually manage to keep something like a plant alive. He was good at fixing things; not necessarily bringing things into the world.

Messages In This Thread