Questions and Answers
[html]

WC: 251 OOC: erf I forgot what we had planned for these two to do lolol

She listened with enough interest but that was as far as it went. She was polite enough to tell him; “It must take a lot of skill to make them. You are lucky to have such a skill. I do know how to weave myself.” She said admitting. It was the only thing she knew how to do that required making. She did want to learn how to work a loom itself but she worked with reeds to make baskets, but she had yet to learn much more than that. The thought of making cloth was ideal to the woman. Cloth warmed metal was cold. She would not say that though as she believed the man to be a cold one.

She could tell he too was being polite about the berries though she thought he was enthusiastic enough. She smiled a bit at his comment of making a garden all his own. “Gardens are very helpful and a good way to calm one down... though I suppose it’s different for everyone.” She said with a smile still etched on her face. She would have more than just the sweet sweet berries in her own garden. In fact the berries in her hand were a bush so they weren’t much for a garden other than fencing it in a way, but she had not plans for it to be IN her garden, though she had plans for that when the new spring came to her.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]

Messages In This Thread