Fill the Air
[html]
OOC / +000

The slender woman's plush tail flicked lightly and her ears twitched as she had pleasant dreams. The birds and other earthly noises seemed to chime into her dreams, her awareness partially tapped into her surroundings even as she slept. Though she heard footsteps coming towards her, she wasn't threatened and payed no heed to them letting her dreams play through. It wasn't a very exciting dream, but it was colorful and vibrant. She played in her beloved meadow surrounded by flowers of the most bright and unimaginable colors. The river that ran through the meadow ran a shining bright blue like the color of her mate's eyes. His scent filled her nose and he was factored into her dream, sitting there with her in the meadow. It was only when someone took her hand that her eyes peeled open heavy with sleep to see her handsome devil of a mate knelt by her side placing a tender kiss on her hand. A bright smile crept lazily onto her maw as she stretched with her other arm and yawned. I almost thought you were a dream. But, it seems it's even better than that because you're really here.

He spoke and she giggled lightly shaking her head as she rolled over onto her side propping her head up on her arm as she stared up at him. The only monster that will ever lay a kiss upon these lips kneels before me. But I'm afraid he isn't a monster at all and he has claimed my heart, so much so that there is no room for any other man. Fayne then sat up and scooted close to him placing a hand on his bent knee. Her tail picked up as she thought about all that had happened while she was gone. There was a lot to tell him. I learned a lot while I stayed in Casa. I can certainly defend myself and with practice I'll be a good fighter. Her face lit up and she leaned closer to him. Oh! I also had some time to go to Cercatori D'Arte where I called for your brother. He taught me the basics on midwifery and was very kind. He welcomed me with open arms and spoke fondly of you. She couldn't stop the flow of words from her mouth, her thoughts loose form her few minutes of sleep. It was strange over there though, frightening at first. But Palaydrian helped me through it, she's wonderful. Tharin came as well though he didn't enter the borders. I understand that though. She was filled with energy and light. The woman stood to her knees and kissed the stormy man on the cheek before sitting back down. I'm happy to see you, I missed you. I can't tell you how good it feels to be back in New Dawn lands.

<style type="text/css">
.fayneflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#eedaca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cb6095; }
.fayneflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fayneflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b5bde2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MxGXB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6e1da; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6095; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fayneflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fayneflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
table by Nat - textures courtesy of 3-sisters-stock

[/html]

Messages In This Thread