Fill the Air
[html]

WC:625+ - OOC blah would go here

Everything about the lady that was the owner of the hand was like a painting done by one of the most talented painters ever to walk this earth. The Sawtooth monster looked over her and watched her; she had left him for a trek across the lands, and she was home and safe. What she learned was nothing that he cared about, but if she learned what she wanted t while she was gone then Noah would be happy. All he really cared about was that she was back and she was safe. That was all that mattered.

Seeing her eyes open, the greenest of green eyes, there had never in his life been anything that nature could show him that was the same green. Her eyes where a rich deep green, much like the deep green of the Summer trees, full of life and healthy, but her own eyes were much deeper shade, which meant she was far more healthier and more alive than anything else. Fayne words always where sweet, more than once Noah had wonder if she had a mean bone in her body with how nice she was to everyone and everything. ”It’s my honor to make you happy, my Queen.” He sighed wishfully as he held onto her paw, again bringing it to his mouth putting his lips to her hand.

Hearing her address him as the monster, was not something that hurt him, he knew his looks where awful, and he knew that the temper that came along with it was something of what the story tales tells what a monster would. A monster was quick to temper, cold hearted, and everything along those lines. Then when she admitted that she had no room in her heart of another lover, the male felt like a brick was taken off his chest. ”I believe I have met not only the sweetest of Goddess out there, but the most attractive. “ The silver Subord whispered to his beloved.

Noah pushed the smile on his face, when she spoke of Taliesin. The white littermate who was always favored above him within the eyes of Deuce. Noah hated that, and hated everything about that, and of course in a way he resented Taliesin, but could not hate him, he was his brother. The colorless male had been there during the abuse that Lucifer had done to them as pups. Taliesin, did not come out without his bottle wombs either. ”Oh?” Really what could Noah say about her running into his brother, the one male that understood the pain Noah was suffering from Lucifer, and also his archenemy.

Her touches warmed him and excited him; the male had wanted to bed her so badly since the day he laid his Sapphire eye upon her. However he would wait till she was ready, he would not be like his father and take what he wanted, whenever he wanted. He would wait for her heat, and for her to willingly flag her tail to him before he would make this mate ship official in all of the worlds eyes. ”You’d better watch where you touch my pretty Goddess, I have wanted to make you mine since the day I have meet you. I am not going to be my father and take you, I will wait till your ready!” The male moved to sit behind her, putting a leg on either side of her the male pulled her into him, as he pushed her hair over to the one side, laying tender and soft nips on her shoulder. Pulling back the male rubbed her back softly while they set there. ”Tell me oh lovely one, what all did you see while you where away from me?”

Image courtesy of SantiMB .@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_Noa1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_Noa1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_Noa1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e8cf88; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_Noa1 {background-color:#636d55; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/64kmT.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:248px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_Noa1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

Table by: Kitty[/html]

Messages In This Thread