Fill the Air
[html]
OOC / +000

Fayne wasn't used to being treated like a princess, but she loved it and Noah was her charming and handsome prince capable of sweeping her off of her wolfish feet. The silver Delta could feel a blush developing under her fur as he addressed her as a queen and kissed her hand like one too. Her smile grew and head lowered shyly. She played along with him in the forest. And I shall do the same, my handsome king. Her hand raised her brush against his face and down to his shoulder before she withdrew it gracefully again.

Noah quickly changed her from a queen to a goddess and her smile brightened for a moment. He saw her in so many ways and it seemed his imagination was just as big as hers. They really didn't know much about each other, but whenever she discovered something about her stormy giant she loved him more. It was a spark in the beginning, but as time went by it was growing into a wildfire. Something she never though she'd have. Fayne felt so lucky to have him. Fayne chuckled lightly again, having fun with all of Noah's compliments. It seems I got lucky as well to have captured such a kind god's heart. You take my breath away. She meant it and looked directly into his eyes as she spoke.

Fayne didn't know anything about Noah's relationship with Taliesin, but from what she saw and heard they seemed to get along well. Taliesin had been kind and hadn't spoken a single foul word of Noah. The stormy man didn't say anything when she spoke of him though, but she thought nothing of it. Noah spoke of his father whom she hadn't heard much about, but from what she'd heard already he was a bad person. Her ears flicked back momentarily until she regained her former smile and enthusiasm. She wasn't going to change the subject to a potentially bad one. Fayne tuned in on his his other words about how he wanted her and she scooted closer to him still, daring him with her touch. Her hand traveled further up his thigh and stopped on the side of his hip as her muzzle came close to his. I appreciate that Noah. But, what if I cannot wait any longer? You see, I may have been oblivious before but now that you are my mate and I am yours, I am tempted to test our boundaries. She placed a kiss on his cheek and then he moved to sit behind her. She leaned into him taking a deep breath.

Noah's touch was gentle and sent a shiver down her spine. Her body reacted slightly to his lips against her skin, her head falling to the side and shoulders moving slowly. She couldn't help but release a loud happy sigh. It was so surprising how tender he could be. Like the day she met him, if she hadn't talked to him she would have thought him the complete opposite. But, he turned out to be a gentlemen and ended up winning her heart. He asked about Casa and she reminisced for a second. Then her voice filled the air, excited and full of energy. Like I said, it was frightening. There were Luperci walking around on two legs with clothes, armor, and weapons dangling from there bodies. Like humans, though by the end of the trip I didn't see them that way. She laughed. I spent every night huddled under my covers like a scared child. I'm lucky Palaydrian was there, she held Tharin and I together. When we finally learned how to fight from Neela, Lorenzo, and Adelle I saw them fight. It was like a dance and now I can dance. She giggled. It wasn't really a dance, but it seemed as such in her eyes. Fayne looked over her shoulder as she leaned her head back. Have you been there? You said you knew Jazper, he was very welcoming. A kind man.

<style type="text/css">
.fayneflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#eedaca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cb6095; }
.fayneflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fayneflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b5bde2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MxGXB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6e1da; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6095; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fayneflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fayneflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
table by Nat - textures courtesy of 3-sisters-stock

[/html]

Messages In This Thread