Fill the Air
[html]

Word Count → 341 :: Out of Character text.

The male would never wish to bring her any harm, he wanted to be the one that knew how to make her fall into his arms, with one sweet tender kiss. He didn’t mind having that power over her. In fact...he wanted that power over her. He craved to have that much power over her. There was a fine line between lover, and needy for her body. The male did not want to dance too close to that line, in fact he wanted to stay on the line of a lover for the rest of their lives.

Leaning into her, holding her the male lifted his muzzle. Whispering into her dark hued ears. ”Then allow me to please you, that way all the sprites around here can hear you call out your humble servants name” The male offered, as he ran a his muzzle though her hair rubbing his maw on the back of her jaw bone.

”I am glad my goddess had the wonderful company of our brother and sisters to make her feel somewhat more at home...Even though they stand upon all two and carry the human weapons, I know Jazper’s heart is in the right place.” He whispered softly to her, as his only hand brush her hair off her back as he softly rubbed her back and shoulders. There was an unspoken heat between them, one that he saw with all of the other lovers in these lands. Something about New Dawn made the members fall into a deep lustful, and yet passionate love.

”Ah I went there once, when I had a horrid stutter. To tell Jazper that our father was dead. I think between the three of us, Jazper took it the hardest. I think father favorited his black non changing coat.” Noah stated matter of factly. The male wanted something that only she could give him. The male was far to side track to hold back the small information about his blood bond throughout the lands.

<style type="text/css">
.hctsnoah b {font-weight:bold; color:#6287b3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#2f332d 1px 1px 2px;}
.hctsnoah p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.hctsnoah p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.hctsnoah .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#6287b3; text-shadow:#2f332d 1px 1px 2px;}
.hctsnoah p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hctsnoah {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#4e4f48; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Xg3Qf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2f332d; padding:470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f8796; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by:Raze
[/html]

Messages In This Thread