{p} there is life
[html]

ooc text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Amaranth Catori

Amaranth was not the type to be a great mother or anything but Amaranth was a good person deep down. Her mother was laid up in her home her mate laid up as well. Amaranth found herself slowly moving into the things that her mother did for the pack. Though she was no Ayita she could at least help for a little while.

It was a strange thing how things were working she was feeling calmer and more at ease. Having things to do kept her mind busy and kept her mind working allowing less time for out breaks. Amaranth knew that there were a few members who had children or were having them so and had spoken to them about her mother being unable to help. She felt so sorry because it was something her mother loved to do and help with she was a natural mother.

She had heard the call for help and stood. The hotel had become her home and she wasn't to far from Giselle. She grabbed the clean cloths and left the room to go to the other pair. Purple eyes traced the walls as she moved towards the room. Stopping she barely entered. Its amaranth I came because mom can't She spoke her voice soft not wanting to move just in case they wanted her to leave.

<style>
.hb-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.hb-b02 b {color:#FFE8A2;}
.hb-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.hb-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#F0DAA9; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.hb-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Piano.png); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#694E41;}
.hb-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.hb-b02 {background-color:#694E41; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #694E41; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread