Want you to hold my hand
[html]

The woman admitted her own weakness in hunting and it made the weight on Ink's shoulders shift, become lighter. He felt better by it, even smiling because of it. She noted her lost tail and he tilted his head, not having noticed past her cloak. Interesting. A wolf with no tail. He made a note to see if it was a touchy subject later, and maybe she could tell him the story behind it. She reassured that they'd manage between the two of them and he waved his tail in response, sure of it himself now that she'd said it.

She introduced herself as Colibri Haki, or Coli. Her house was the one he'd seen on a few of his explorations now, the pretty flowery one. He'd enjoyed the decoration of it and admired her creativity. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Coli." He tested her name on his tongue and found the nickname easier to say than her full name. Colibri wasn't hard to say- it just slurred a bit, with his accent. Coli, on the other hand, didn't. "I joined about a week or so ago. Tem recruited me." He grinned sheepishly at the mention of his friend- the goal wasn't actually Tem's to recruit. Ink had loved the sounds of Vinatta and decided later that evening to join. Tem had been surprised.

They started off towards the woods and Coli spoke of her hunting experience- she'd taught herself, and though she normally hunted in her lupus form, a condition kept her from shifting. Concern laced his expression at that, but he brushed it off for now. She offered a few lessons and he grinned. "I'd love that, actually. I've been looking for lessons since I got here. Traveling from the mainland was tough without any hunting skills to speak of- I realized just how unprepared I was when my ribs started to show." He laughed it off, rubbing a hand along his side to show off just how thin he still was.

Then, curiousity got the better of him. "Uhm... Coli, is it okay if I ask what your... 'condition' is?" He sounded much more shy, now, unsure if it was safe to talk about it or not. Hopefully she'd take no offense and he'd get an answer. Hopefully, she wouldn't get upset. Hopefully, it wasn't anything serious.

<style type="text/css">
.blue b {font-weight:bold; color:#a9e0e5;}
.blue p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.blue {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#0f0e2d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RsVDS.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/Bujaa.png);
background-position: center top, center bottom;
background-repeat: no-repeat, no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; padding: 100px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6e90b3; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread